This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 Form Check

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, August 17, 2016 · 3 Replies · 39 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

How's this? I feel pretty darned comfortable with both of these. Gonna continue to work the im until I'm cranking out 10 seconds with 10 or so lbs. @Alessandro Mainente suggested I do that AFTER my Handstand work for the day. That is of course unless I need to keep refining either of these movements. What say yee? I'm using 5 lbs in the im and my hands are shoulder-width 

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

I think this is very good. You can move to PE2, simply continue this work after finishing the PE2 and IM2 session.

Jon Douglas

Good job Daniel :)

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

FINALLY! Yeah, I definitely want to improve the shoulder flexion/trap strength, so I will keep working this. But I'm glad to have the go-ahead.