This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Twisting Arch Up: SL/PE5 mastery?

Started by Natan Milgram, August 16, 2016 · 8 Replies · 153 Views

Natan Milgram

Do I pass? 

 

Any feedback I should incorporate? 

 

Thanks! 

 

 

Luke Searra

Hello Natan , I like the "twist before you lift", emphasis of the side twists. I would pass you on this one for sure, just a little tweak remember to arch your neck too since it' part of your spine.

Natan Milgram

Got it. Thanks! 

Luke Searra

And of course the most difficult and not mentioned Point of Performance : Your feet must be hip level. Please redo these with feet at hip level and repost your videos!!! Awesome effort!

Natan Milgram

Here it is... Let me know what you think. 

 

Natan Milgram

Let me know, thanks 

Alessandro Mainente

Now it is better, push your elbows backward will make the open chest form easier.

Leland Riemer

Alesssandro, I just want to double check: Twisting Arch Up mastery requires 10 reps per side, right??

 

Thanks, 

Lee

Alessandro Mainente

Yes.