This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hbp pe2 mastery?

Started by Natan Milgram, August 16, 2016 · 5 Replies · 102 Views

Natan Milgram

Is this a successful set with proper form? 

 

Thanks 

Luke Searra

This is NOT a successful set with proper form.

1) feet together 2) Protract your shoulders at the top of the reps 3) PPT (posterior Pelvic Tilt) instead of APT (anterior Pelvis Tilt).

AWESOME effort.

Natan Milgram

Thanks for that, will incorporate the pointers 

Natan Milgram

Is this better? 

Can't seem to get the right pelvic tilt going on. How do I do it? 

Leo Trinidad

1) need to put feet together

2) try to pause a bit on top of each rep and keep your upper back protracted (rounded)

3) do not arch your lower back when at the bottom of the pushup

How is your Cat-Cow mobility? cat cow really strengthens the Posterior Pelvic Tilt :)

Natan Milgram

Ok so I dialed back the number of reps to see if I can get the spine curvature corrected.

Here is my attempt, would love some feedback. (i definitely stuck my feet together this time)