This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Lean (PLL): sPL/PE5 mastery?

Started by Natan Milgram, August 16, 2016 · 6 Replies · 86 Views

Natan Milgram

Do I pass the test? 

(not sure if I'm leaning forward enough and if not any tips to accomplish it and know I'm leaning forward sufficiently are appreciated) 

Thanks! 

Everett Carroll

Hi Natan,

The angle makes it difficult to tell if you are leaning enough. From this video, it looks like you need more lean and you may want to narrow your hand width but that is also hard to see. Protract more as well.

Everett Carroll

Try to post another video from the same distance and angle as your push-up form check. 

Natan Milgram

Will incorporate advice and post a new video (hopefully with better angle) while I'm at it. Thanks!

Natan Milgram

How's this coach? 

 

 

Leo Trinidad

pretty good lean @Natan Milgram but you have to push your hips and lower back down and at the same time maintain the lean. :)

Natan Milgram

Thank you