This is my first form check on these. Set four of 8 reps. I had started a previous topic where I discussed one side playing out before the other when I tested mastery. How does it look? Hopefully video is good enough.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Reynolds, August 16, 2016 · 6 Replies · 71 Views
This is my first form check on these. Set four of 8 reps. I had started a previous topic where I discussed one side playing out before the other when I tested mastery. How does it look? Hopefully video is good enough.
The 45° hyperextension it is not a correct substitute of the stallbar. heels should be positioned at the same height of the hips.
A little bit of twisting during the IM, try to avoid twisting.
Thanks, I'll see if I can rig something up. Maybe my ring straps + barbell pad hung from the top of the squat rack with feet on the barbell. Can't wait for the strange looks I'm going to get.
17 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:Thanks, I'll see if I can rig something up. Maybe my ring straps + barbell pad hung from the top of the squat rack with feet on the barbell. Can't wait for the strange looks I'm going to get.
Someone else on here lays on a table (you could use a large box jump) and uses the ring strap to hold his legs down.
You could also maybe put the box jump under the smith machine and use the bar hook your legs under.
hope you find something that works for you!
Box jump will be much faster to set up. And not near as dangerous as my first thought lol.
New attempt with box jump set up, my feet and legs are at the same height now. I see why the 45 deg is not a substitute this was much harder especially to get an arch at the top.
iM - have I eliminated the slight twist? I was trying to slide the weight down my leg to try and help guide me straight to the side.
Bump.