This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Assess my notes.

Started by Aaron Hughson, August 16, 2016 · 5 Replies · 140 Views

Aaron Hughson

Torso Twisting: Unable to bring legs to floor during twist without bringing my shoulder up. Very tight feeling around the rear of the  Hips/Lower back area. Same applies to the stretch along the wall. This will take time.

Perhaps I am impatient. But is there a point of mastery too attain in order to move on and succeed in Foundation?

Alessandro Mainente

You should be able to twist completely and touch the floor as a general mastery.

If you can you can put a couple of pillows, one on each side and twist until you can touch the pillow with the opposite shoulder of the floor. I suggest to spend more time on the standing variation at the beginning of the video.

Aaron Hughson

@Everett Carroll How do I apply what I've so far learned in Fundamentals Day 1-6 to Days 7-XX? Should I be exploring the movements daily along with my new movements? Or just one day at a time?

Leo Trinidad
19 minutes ago, Aaron Hughson said:

@Everett Carroll How do I apply what I've so far learned in Fundamentals Day 1-6 to Days 7-XX? Should I be exploring the movements daily along with my new movements? Or just one day at a time?

yes @Aaron Hughsoni would suggest that you explore the movements daily along with the new ones.

Aaron Hughson

Thanks @Leo Trinidad Itook on your suggestion during arch and hollow today and at the end of felt a sufficient point of capacity. 

During the hollow position I was shaking in the abdominal region. I was perhaps thinking of trying the modifications, but seeing as my back is flat on the floor I'm wondering should I tough it out?

Arch felt well done. My height will evolve overtime so not too worried about that.

 

Will be filming myself after my full follow along class becomes available for week 2

Jon Douglas

Power through on the shaking. Over time it will lessen :)