This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery

Started by Anthony Bennett, August 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 95 Views

Anthony Bennett

Some help please. 

I have been on the foundation program for around 8-weeks, I am unsure of what will happen if I test my mastery levels at this moment. If I test and perform all sets will I move on to level 2 of progressions or will I still stay in the current program until I complete it as it is originally intended?

If it progresses me will my workout scheduler automatically change or are there manual settings I need to adjust?

Thanks in advance

Luke Searra

Hello Anthony,

After testing for Mastery if you succeed with all the required sets and reps for both PE and iM>, your workout scheduler should automatically progress you (if I am understanding your question correctly).

Anthony Bennett
16 hours ago, Luke Searra said:

Hello Anthony,

After testing for Mastery if you succeed with all the required sets and reps for both PE and iM>, your workout scheduler should automatically progress you (if I am understanding your question correctly).

Thank you