This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My Template Is Completely Messed Up

Started by Justin Kaplan, August 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 115 Views

Justin Kaplan

I will do Steps for more then 1 week and have had to go back due to being out at times.  Having said that my template is completely messed up and keeps showing deload week and I can't change it.  I find this to be a hassle to deal with anyway.  Is there a PDF version or something that shows all step set/rep schemes for each movement so I can program this manually?

Everett Carroll

Hi Justin,

The mastery templates are in the intro articles. From the main courses page, click the upper right hand drop down menu, drop down the fitness bar, then click 'GST Introduction', and 'Mastery Templates' under the 'Mastery' section. Let us know if you still have trouble.

Justin Kaplan

Not looking for mastery looking for each steps rep/set scheme per movement 

Julia Quigley
2 hours ago, Justin Kaplan said:

Not looking for mastery looking for each steps rep/set scheme per movement 

The Mastery Schedule is the rep/set scheme for each movement--it's the schedule of sets/reps to get you to mastery.