Hi. I just want to make sure I am doing these exercises properly as I absolutely do not want to develop bad habits. I am planning to submit regular form checks as I want to do Foundation by the book - this time!![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kevin Chaussee, August 14, 2016 · 2 Replies · 46 Views
Hi. I just want to make sure I am doing these exercises properly as I absolutely do not want to develop bad habits. I am planning to submit regular form checks as I want to do Foundation by the book - this time!![]()
For shrugs: nice rom, engage your posterior pelvic tilt now, for better result in the nearly future.
Hinge rows: also here, engage your posterior pelvic tilt at the bottom of the rep.
I see exactly what you are referring to. I will get it corrected! Thank you.