This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Integrating Stretch course into current routine

Started by Bob Hagan 18892, August 14, 2016 · 4 Replies · 134 Views

Bob Hagan 18892

I have purchased all of the GST packages including the Stretch package.  I am currently in the middle of a 12 week lifting program that I want to finish and am taking 3 rest days per week.  I am thinking of putting the stretch package into those rest days.  Am I correct in thinking each of the 3 components of the stretch package should be completed on separate days and would they be an OK compliment to add in while I am finishing this current program? Should I schedule a certain number of days between stretch workouts or is it OK to do on consecutive days?  Also Based on a quick review of the follow along videos I should plan about 40-45 minutes for each of these workouts, correct?  Thanks 

Luke Searra

Hello Bob thank you for reaching out to us. That is exactly correct you can add stretch to your current routine 3 times a week. Plan about 45 minutes per workout in the beginning.

Bob Hagan 18892
1 hour ago, Luke Searra said:

 thank you for reaching out to us. That is exactly correct you can add stretch to your current routine 3 times a week. Plan about 45 minutes per workout in the beginning.

Thanks Luke that is great.  I notice you are in Asia.  I live in Okinawa and am hoping to make some progress in GST and then hit a seminar or two when they come along.

Thanks again

Jon Douglas

I like a stretch series placed after a Foundation workout best, but they can fit pretty much anywhere :)

Luke Searra

Hello Bob there haven't been any seminars in Japan for a while and the next one will be in Singapore. If you'd like to get one in Okinawa, get some people together and let us know!