This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 Form Check

Started by Sidharth Chaturvedi, August 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 72 Views

Sidharth Chaturvedi

Hi guys. Been on the program for several months, and finally putting up a form check. I've moved through to PE5 in this progression twice now, and for the second time can't manage a lean for more than a few seconds. So, I'm moving backward again and trying to figure out where the problem is. In filming myself, I noticed that even while it feels like I'm protracting as hard as I can, my scaps are moving up quite a bit in the planks, so I'm looking I'm looking to see if the range of motion is alright back in PE1. Any feedback's appreciated.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

You form it is good and remember that compared to previous PE's, the lean has some more specific shoulder effort, do not worry too much you can hold only a couple of seconds. stay on 3x6s seconds template until you reach the necessary lean.

Sidharth Chaturvedi
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

You form it is good and remember that compared to previous PE's, the lean has some more specific shoulder effort, do not worry too much you can hold only a couple of seconds. stay on 3x6s seconds template until you reach the necessary lean.

Thanks, Alessandro, that's reassuring to hear. I'll keep plugging away at the leans.

Everett Carroll

The leans are hard, Sidharth, but are worth the time. I prefer to warmup with 20-30 Scapular Shrugs each day I work Planche Lean.