This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to erase today's log?

Started by Suzanna McGee, August 12, 2016 · 2 Replies · 11 Views

Suzanna McGee

I started to log my exercises today and was planning to change in the settings that I went a level up, but by mistake saved my log. Now I cannot erase it. So I logged that I did PE3s instead of PE4s. Is there a way to erase today's log? 

Everett Carroll

Hey Suzanna, 

You should be able to edit workouts on the main page of advanced view of the workout scheduler. @Cory Fair Is this correct?

Suzanna McGee

Wow, @Everett Carroll, the advanced view is amazing! I have not noticed it before. It did let me to edit it, but not change the wrongly entered level (PE3 into PE4). And it didn't let me to erase the workout either. So I went around it, moved the workout till yesterday (and marked it as not completed), and added a new workout with correct levels (PE4) for today. That worked. If there is a better way to delete a log, @Cory Fair, I'd like to know.