This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shaking when no mastering

Started by Sergio Mgencasa, August 11, 2016 · 6 Replies · 122 Views

Sergio Mgencasa

Hello!

I don't find the answer in the forum. Totally clear that shaking is not mastery BUT if I'm doing, for example, RC/PE6 5x36" and in the last serie I shake and I'm doing it for several weeks, do I have to step back? Can I go ahead to next step if I shake a bit or NO SHAKING allowed to step fordward even if is not mastery?

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

if shaking is creating a deviation from the correct technique you should avoid shaking seconds/reps.

Sergio Mgencasa
14 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

if shaking is creating a deviation from the correct technique you should avoid shaking seconds/reps.

Good technique, but shaking. So step back? Forward? Keep there? Thank you! 

Alessandro Mainente

I would like to see your shaking during the exercise if possible.

Sergio Mgencasa

Let's say a bit shaky in the last serie but not parkinson :lol:. If it's necessary I'll  post a video, I'm on deloaded week so not shaking now.

My question is: next step even if you're shaking a little bit? If answer is yes maybe I'd step back in some exercise...

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

Parkinson it is a good comparison, keep all the body in tension, short breaths and move on.

Sergio Mgencasa

You're fast!

hehe so a bit shaky is OK step by step but not when mastering.

Thak you!!