This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ranking

Started by Dieter Wichmann, August 11, 2016 · 3 Replies · 106 Views

Dieter Wichmann

Hi,

I am doing F1 & H1 for quite a while now and love to see some good progress. My longterm goal is to master all the 7 F1 elements. I am quite sure that I can reach the SLS mastery but looking at the Manna I am not sure. 

Last night the following question came in mind. What is the easiest and what is the most difficult (for an average member of this forum) of the 7 elements. Could you please rank it from easy to difficult. My ranking (but I am not an expert) would be:

SLS, FL, sPL, SL, HBP, RC, MN

And do you have an idea of the percentage of forum members who have finished a mastery step? Or in other words (but I am not sure if you want to share this information): if 100% have bought F!, how many (in %) have bought F2, F3, and F4?

Cheers

-Dieter

Alessandro Mainente

Along the F4 manna is the most long therm goal for sure.

HBP requires handstand and handstand is a long therm goal.

FL requires mobility and bridge is a long therm goal.

sPL requires specific shoulder strenght, average therm goal.

SL requires a good body stabilization , good shoulder mobility and core. average therm goal.

SLS until some curlling variation it is not so hard.

but why you need to care about "how much time?". it is a strange concept that never took place in my mind, I only see the process, hot things happen day after day, i see the comparison between before and now.

Instead of thinking how much time I need for complete f4, think how much time are you spending to restore an healthy body.

Dieter Wichmann

Hi Allessandro,

many thanks for your feedback.

But I havn´t asked for "how much time" it will take! 

-Dieter

Jon Douglas

I think I'm safe in saying most will probably finish SLS first :) after that maybe RC, i haven't seen a reliable pattern so far.

For me its SLS-RC-SL-HBP-FL-sPL.