I am having a lot of difficulty with these. When I try it from a chair, I have a hard time getting my feet in the correct position. They should be facing inward and under the knees? I can't get off of the chair, so I'm wondering what the incremental step would be to help me get off the chair. What I did today was use my hands to push myself up a little off of the chair and then back down. I certainly have a neww appreciation for what is involved for a gymnast to get to the Olympics.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
twisting squats
Started by Alan Jones 207072, August 11, 2016 · 1 Replies · 43 Views
Try using something in front of you to pull down on for assistance. I have beginners pull down on a ballet bar, starting from the ground or a low chair.
If you post a video we can analyze it and give better feedback.