This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 and iM

Started by Aileen Van Boven, August 11, 2016 · 3 Replies · 56 Views

Aileen Van Boven

Hi there,

am wondering if  I am ready for mastery of my HS/PE2 and iM. I am in front of a stall bar, but not touching it at all, but do wobble a little. Do I need to be wobble free to move on? In the iM are my arms high enough?  was not sure if my shoulder are too high? Also how much weight should I have on my bar. I have about 3  lbs. Any feed back would be really helpful.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

IM needs some refinement, especially the bar height , some cms more.

also remember to film some seconds from behind.

Aileen Van Boven

Thanks Alessandro, I will work to get the bar higher, and next time include a video from behind. Is there a min weight that should be achieved?

Luke Searra

Hello Aileen, try to aim for a minimum weight of 5lbs. If it is too heavy please message us again