This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Should I omit Overhead Pressing?

Started by Justin Rovtar, August 11, 2016 · 5 Replies · 165 Views

Justin Rovtar

If I am working on Foundation 1 & 2 should I omit any extra overhead pressing exercises? I notice there are no overhead presses in F1 / F2.

Everett Carroll

Are you referring to the HBP progressions?

Mikkel Ravn

Overhead pressing is introduced in F3. Best to focus on the basics for now.

Justin Rovtar
12 hours ago, Mikkel Ravn said:

Overhead pressing is introduced in F3. Best to focus on the basics for now.

Awesome. I only have the program up to F2 right now so Its hard to look ahead. I might add Handstand 1 in twice per week

Thanks!

Jon Douglas
12 hours ago, Justin Rovtar said:

Awesome. I only have the program up to F2 right now so Its hard to look ahead. I might add Handstand 1 in twice per week

Thanks!

That will stand you in good stead ^_^

Leo Trinidad

F1 & F2 and HS1 is the way to go. :) by the time you reach F3 you will definitely enjoy it more after mastering the basics.