I was wondering if the protocol called for doing the foundation work during the first four weeks added onto the fundamentals as well?
Or should I stick with repeat practicing of the fundamentals for the first four weeks?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Philip Bates, August 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 96 Views
I was wondering if the protocol called for doing the foundation work during the first four weeks added onto the fundamentals as well?
Or should I stick with repeat practicing of the fundamentals for the first four weeks?
Hey Philip,
Were you already training Foundations before you purchased Fundamentals?
Hey Everett,
I have not been through the Fundamentals before, no. My strength level is likely higher than others, but I am content with going through the Fundamentals to learn as much as possible.
I was curious because the program has the Foundation link right next to the Fundamental mobility work for the day.
If you were already doing Foundations I think you are good to continue with that programming and start Fundamentals.