This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 iM

Started by Ankush Shah, August 10, 2016 · 4 Replies · 38 Views

Ankush Shah

https://youtu.be/j1UGfhNsVjQ

Hi,

I am easily able to do the HS PE1 exercise to mastery (and in fact can also do HS/PE3 including on a paddleboard in the ocean - but oddly not HS/PE2 due to neck compression!), but want to make sure that I am doing the iM correctly before moving on.

Comments appreciated!

Thanks

Ankush

Leo Trinidad

Hi Ankush,

thank you for posting. your arm width is a bit far, what weight are you using? also your hands are kinda shaky and wobbly. i would suggest that you spend more time on this iM before moving on. 

Ankush Shah

Hi Leo, thanks for the feedback.

I am using a 6kg / 13.5 pound barbell - it's either that or a piece of plastic tubing that weighs 1-2 pounds. Would it make sense to start with lower weight?

Also, with regards to arm positioning, I started with my hands over my knees as per the instructional video, would you recommend I narrow them a bit?

Thanks!

Ankush

 

 

Leo Trinidad

yes start first with lower weight and then if it is completely solid as a rock, gradually add weight. :) yes narrowing it a bit would be good.

Ankush Shah

Thanks Leo!!