Hi folks
I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a UK supplier for blocks and the stretchy band things ( there are lots on Amazon but Im a bit overwhelmed by the choice, especially re the bands).
Cheers, Lucy
Started by Lucy Wilkins, August 10, 2016 · 2 Replies · 1,482 Views
Hi folks
I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a UK supplier for blocks and the stretchy band things ( there are lots on Amazon but Im a bit overwhelmed by the choice, especially re the bands).
Cheers, Lucy
Hi Lucy,
Thank you for reaching out. My recommendation is to order your blocks on Amazon, just basic yoga blocks work just fine for the stretch courses. Can you be more specific on what kind of stretchy band things you are looking for? What will you use them for?
@Wesley Tan lives in Stroud he may know of a place located in the UK.
thanks Tanya. Yes I will just pick one of the many from Amazon for the blocks.
I need the stretchy bands for TB stretch programme- some of the exercises seem to require a band of some sort. I also need bands to support me on the other stretch progarmmes until Im mobile enough to do without them ( Im currently using a cotton scarf for th latter until I purchase something more suitable).
thanks, Lucy