This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Soleus stretch and pressure in the anterior ankle

Started by Jon Douglas, August 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 30 Views

Jon Douglas

Hi all,

Oliver here has posted what amounts to a course of treatment and provides disclaimers he has no real idea, and no references on where it is from. I am in no way qualified to assess whether this is a viable treatment but I am very wary about that as a first post and to a Fundamentals querent :)@Mark Collins @Wesley Tan would you mind having a glance at that?

Also, general mechanics question. I noticed a while ago on the forum pages a red triangle containing an exclamation mark-- mouse hover comes up with '-1 queued topics'. Clicking on this takes me to the respective forum, but empty, and an invitation to post the first topic in it. Screenshots attached. Am I missing functionality here, as I seem unable to affect anything via it.

Lastly, thank you very much for the approval queue notifications. Simplifies things vastly.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cory Fair

The -1 is a rather annoying bug in the forum software. The bug has been "fixed" several times by the forum company so you can just ignore it.

Coach Sommer
2 minutes ago, Cory Fair said:

The -1 is a rather annoying bug in the forum software. The bug has been "fixed" several times by the forum company so you can just ignore it.

Please continue to inform the forum company that their 'fix' has not yet fixed anything.  I am available to join the conversation if needed.

Mark Collins

I think Oliver I trying to let people know how clever he is. Sometimes those with some knowledge can be dangerous.