It looks to me like a front half that turns into an aerial at the end...
Read my comment before you say anything ![]()
qsfjzYUELW0
Started by Seiji, December 13, 2009 · 7 Replies · 1,675 Views
It looks to me like a front half that turns into an aerial at the end...
Read my comment before you say anything ![]()
qsfjzYUELW0
Looks like a side flip that used a 1/4 in and almost a 1/4 out to land.
an ugly sideflip ![]()
![]()
Looks like a double leg attempt as illustrated by jujimufu
v_nOxExJhrY
Seiji said:It looks to me like a front half that turns into an aerial at the end...Read my comment before you say anything
qsfjzYUELW0
Front twist salto.
One guy said it looked like the exact opposite of an arabian.
It was a front half attempt... I am new to twisting.
I can do a double leg, as illustrated by Jujimufu, and you have no worries because it looks nothing like that
My double legs are pretty good now.
Arabian and twist salto is the same...
I didn't know that *innocent*
Thanks