This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 and >iM

Started by Mikel Perez, August 9, 2016 · 6 Replies · 69 Views

Mikel Perez

Hi team!

I'd appreciate any comments and tips on these two. Is the form in PE2 correct?

And for >iM, is it high enough? What about the ribs? And the position of the head? I still have to get narrower as at the moment I'm working 80 cm wide and 1'5kg.  But I started with 100 cm...

https://youtu.be/ItbtQgmNICI

Thanks beforehand

 

Jon Douglas

Sorry Mikel, still can't get your video. Can you just paste the whole YouTube link in your post? :)

Mikel Perez

Hi again!

As my PE2>iM was not clear in the previous video I've posted this one..

https://youtu.be/EN870srA3rQ

And thank you!

Jon Douglas

Cool. I was surprised when you turned to show how wide it was; it looks very narrow from the side! :)

Happy with this; good job so far. Go ahead and work the width in. As you do, emphasise the scapular retraction, and fight to keep the ribs down--- you are doing it in this video, but it will get harder when you increase the weight :)

Mikel Perez

Thank you so much for your fast response, Jon. I'm happy to know that I'm on the right track!!

:D Yours in soreness.

Mikel.-

 

Leo Trinidad

@Mikel Perez your line is awesome. keep up the good work

Mikel Perez

Thank you; Leo! You can bet I'll keep at it.