This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

stretch series adaptations

Started by Lucy Wilkins, August 8, 2016 · 7 Replies · 149 Views

Lucy Wilkins

I have begun the stretch series today, I bought all 3 in the hope of addressing my appalling mobiity. I coudnt do any of the exercises properly, some I could barely even pretend to do! Anyway, before  I start asking questions about what to do, is there a thread anywhere on here that might talk me through how to modify some of the exercises?

Cheers in advance, lucy

Alessandro Mainente

HAve you tried the scaled version?

Everett Carroll

Also, each stretch series has a forum category and they are all full of incredibly helpful information. Others have had similar issues and questions.

Lucy Wilkins
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HAve you tried the scaled version?

Thanks Alessandro. .where will I find the scaled versions? 

 

Lucy Wilkins
2 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Also, each stretch series has a forum category and they are all full of incredibly helpful information. Others have had similar issues and questions.

I didn't know that. .Thanks Everett I will be sure to check that out.

Lucy Wilkins

Thanks all. I have now found the scaled versions. The videos are incredibly helpful; the full class is very inspring but way out of my current league. It might be helpful if you could give some indication in the weekly schedue that the 'how to' videos are available. I had no idea so I simply followed the link in my schedule which took me to the ful class. 

Everett Carroll

You're welcome Lucy. Thanks for the feedback.