This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

list of progressions

Started by Florian Tschandl, August 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 164 Views

Florian Tschandl

I am currently doing the foundations and stretching program. I was wondering if there is any possibility to get a list of the progressions, but not like the this format: FL PE1, FL PE 2 etc but like Bent Hollow Body Hold / Cat Cow. 

This would make the handling and remembering of the current and past progressions (for warm up) a lot easier. 

Thank you for your help. 

Kind regards

Florian

Everett Carroll

Hey Florian. I recommend watching the course videos of each progression that you're on every training day to help learn the proper form and refine your own. When I do that, I never need a list. 

Mark Collins

It is better that you watch them and make your own list. You will remember them easier than if we make the list for you.

Leo Trinidad

yes i also make my own list and put it into paper. :)