This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE3

Started by Wayne Grima, August 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 78 Views

Wayne Grima

Hi, just a question and the experience I'm having with sPLPE3. When doing this element the main fatigue

and stress i feel is in my shoulder, side and back of. I don't really feel any in the core. Is this normal, and

does it sound ok, or does it sound like I'm doing something terribly wrong? Below is a link to my form check

from mid May, but I haven't changed my technique because the last check I posted seemed good.

Sidharth Chaturvedi

It's totally normal for me, especially after the damn hollow holds- planks feel a break for the abs after that :P. Trying to hold protraction gets tiring way before my midsection starts complaining again.

Cole Dano

It's very normal and the key part of what sPL work aims to build for you.

Wayne Grima
4 hours ago, Sidharth Chaturvedi said:

It's totally normal for me, especially after the damn hollow holds- planks feel a break for the abs after that :P. Trying to hold protraction gets tiring way before my midsection starts complaining again.

Yes, when everything is engaged it is a tough hold, I'm also trying to focus on depressing as well as holding the protraction and

that throws another aspect in this element. It feels quite a bit different when I tried it. 

3 hours ago, Cole Dano said:

It's very normal and the key part of what sPL work aims to build for you.

That's good to hear, thanks, I thought I should be feeling it in the core more than anything but it all makes sense now.