This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 iM

Started by Petri Widsten, August 8, 2016 · 5 Replies · 45 Views

Petri Widsten

The mirror allows viewing from two directions.

Everett Carroll

Nice video Petri! Pull your legs up slightly higher and keep striving to straddle wider. A smaller detail is to not squeeze the bench and instead relax your arms to allow the lift to come more from your lower back and glutes. Overall, solid work.

Petri Widsten

Thanks for checking, Everett. I wasn't sure what the standard was but I can go a bit higher and wider if required. From now on I'll just max out both - I guess I won't be able to go excessively high/wide. Will relax the arms too. Lower back and glutes are where I feel these.

Everett Carroll

Not a problem!

Petri Widsten

My last hold today. I hope I've managed to make the fixes required.

 

Everett Carroll

Solid Petri