This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SLS/PE1-im
Started by Max Wallach, August 7, 2016 · 3 Replies · 47 Views
Pretty good Max! Work on keeping knees completely together, even if that means you don't go as low or twist as much. Over time, you will want to twist more to each side as if you are trying to sit in chairs that are 90 degrees to your right and left. The Front Split Stretch Series is highly recommended for tight ankles.
Hey Max thank you for sending in your video. I can see the difference in ankles between the two sides because your knees separate more on the squat on one side. No-one is completely symmetrical - Keep training consistently and it should loosen up. I would like to see the glutes a little lower down to around hip height. This is a great effort well done.
Thanks for the feedback. I will work on keeping my knees together. I've integrated the stretch series into my training so hopefully that takes care of the right ankle. What's weird is the right ankle is only tight when the knee is angled to the right and it's only in the front of the ankle.