GB level 1 Seminar- Singapore

Started by Mikey Cunanan, August 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 2,083 Views

Mikey Cunanan

Hi everyone,

Next month I will be flying from Phx, Arizona to Singapore to attend the GB level 1 seminar at Body Tree. This will be my first time traveling overseas alone which is scary but this is a once in a lifetime experience. I just wanted to give a giant thank you to @Coach Sommer for building such a great community and for making this trip happen.

Upon arrival I will have 2 days to acclimate to the time zone change and to check out the city. If anyone lives in Singapore, or has been there before, could you recommend any places to see during my stay?  I will be counting down the days! 

Thanks again!

Everett Carroll

Nice Mikey! That will be awesome!

Luke Searra

Woderful Mikey! Singapore is a wonderful place with amazing people. Great choice for your first international experience and GB seminar.