This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seeking online training partner(s) via GST

Started by Ken Rogan, August 6, 2016 · 0 Replies · 6 Views

Ken Rogan

Hi one and all, 

I'm looking for a training buddy/partner(s) who is at roughly the same stage of GST as me (and in a perfect world, roughly the same profile as me).

What I'm thinking is that it would be great to have a contact, or community, who is/are experiencing the same problems/successes and who can encourage each other and push each other along, and maybe make things just a tiny bit competitive? 

I'm certain this already exists on what I have found to be a really excellent forum, but I haven't managed to find the right words or phrase to search with, so could anyone please point me in the right direction/indicate if this is something they'd be interested in? 

Thanks in advance, 

Ken - profile: 38, male. FL/PE1 s6; sPL/PE1 s6; SL/PE1 s7; MN/PE1 s8; SLS/PE1 s7; HBP/PE2 s3; RC/PE1 s4.