I am hesitant to give advice since he hasn't seen a specialist like Mark recommended. Any ideas? I don't want to assume anything about the cause like he is asking us to do.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Everett Carroll, August 6, 2016 · 3 Replies · 25 Views
I am hesitant to give advice since he hasn't seen a specialist like Mark recommended. Any ideas? I don't want to assume anything about the cause like he is asking us to do.
If in doubt give general advice, no more. the first suggestion is see a physio while waiting for Mark or Wes answer. if they suggest a specialist exam then he does not need anything more.
Other than Mark and Wesley, no one should give medical advice on the GB forum. Provide training advice only.
If his issue is that significant, he will need to consult a medical professional.
Got it Coach.