This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE5 form check

Started by Samuel Ritchie, August 6, 2016 · 6 Replies · 57 Views

Samuel Ritchie

Hey all,

Looking for a form check on the bulgarian row. I'm attaching my rings to the landing halfway up to the second floor, so I placed the connection point a little wide of my shoulders. The toughest part here is getting the hands wide... This doesn't feel as physically hard as pull all the way to the chest on the previous element, but I'm not sure if I have this down enough to progress.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

 

 

Leo Trinidad

hi @Samuel Ritchie really bad camera angle haha but the form and tempo looks solid :) i really could not see if your lower back if its arching due to the camera angle. mind submitting video that has a better angle? keep up the good work.

Samuel Ritchie
4 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:

hi @Samuel Ritchie really bad camera angle haha but the form and tempo looks solid :) i really could not see if your lower back if its arching due to the camera angle. mind submitting video that has a better angle? keep up the good work.

Ugh, yeah, sorry about that :-/ Almost like I designed it to resist critiques! I just couldn't find a good spot to see anything. I'll get some tape and see what I can rig up.

Leo Trinidad

its all good man. looking solid even from a bad camera angle. :)

Samuel Ritchie

okay @Leo Trinidad, here's another take.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice tempo and rom.

Leo Trinidad

solid @Samuel Ritchie