Double One Legged Front Flip

Started by Seiji, December 11, 2009 · 8 Replies · 2,053 Views

Seiji

I'm curious if anyone has done this. Just to see what would happen (without tucking), I tried to do a webster (front walkover no hands) and landed on my side really hard by going 1 1/4 the way there... It seems possible, considering that I did this on grass into a volleyball court. I still have sand in my hair and ears :/

Also, I'm referring to the floor...

Gregor

It's like standing triple back.....

Seiji

Well, a 17 year old did a double one legged backflip. You never know :P Same guy did a standing double full:

3iTyEt3Jlt4

Gregor

that is not even close to a front flip!!! it's back flip and even that not close to do it on a flor.

Richard Duelley

I beleive that is called a 'cheat gainer' in the tricking world. But he seems to square up a bit more than the cheat gainers I have seen in person. Its more just like a J-step back flip that he is working on getting a double out of. The 2 back to back double corks at the beginning are SWEET though. I have worked corks and all I get out of it is a really sore landing knee! I don’t work them that much anymore because I have old knee injuries that I want to keep healthy and if you land that (or b-twists) funny its easy to badly tweak you knee, I have seen its multiple times. I guy does what looks like a great cork and then limps off the floor because he didnt quite get the landing. :shock:

Tricking is very entertaining to work but the risk of injury for me is just a little too high at my current stage in life. 8)

Hewi

OMG i know the dude in the video :o He's in the same cheerleading team as my girlfriend :D

Seiji

o.o Vellu is a cheerleader? Excellent... *evil grin*

That is obviously not a front flip. It wasn't my point. He did a double flip from one leg. He almost has it, even if he does land extremely low, it still counts (when he actually does it).

Na, it's just a gainer. Well, double gainer :D

Hewi

Yeah, but i heard he's going to quit after the finnish championships :P

Seiji

That's cool. I was considering becoming a cheerleader at my school before I found out how much it costs *dies*