https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMAEpMCci4E
Could you please let me know about my form? Is it correct? It feels not challaning so I am wondering if it is right?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Adam Nowakowski, August 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 38 Views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMAEpMCci4E
Could you please let me know about my form? Is it correct? It feels not challaning so I am wondering if it is right?
Thanks!
You're letting your lower back arch up off the floor, the challenge here is to keep the lower back flat and pressed to the floor, as in a hollow body hold, while bringing your hands as close to the floor as possible without touching.
@Cole Dano Thanks for the clarification. I am also doing PE4 and the fact that we are not supposed to touch the floor with our hands is not obvious. Unfortunately it is not a Focus Point.