This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1

Started by Adam Nowakowski, August 6, 2016 · 14 Replies · 151 Views

Leo Trinidad

Looks good to me @Adam Nowakowski and to further refine the form, try to slower down the tempo a bit and avoid that arch in the lower back. 

Everett Carroll

I agree with Leo; besides the lack of PPT, highlighted by the arch in your lower back at the bottom, everything is fantastic Adam. Keep stronger core and glute engagement throughout.

Adam Nowakowski

Could you please clarify what is PPT??

Thank You

Alessandro Mainente

PPT = Posterior Pelvic Tilt, please guys use the search function. the question about what is PPT has probably thousands answers.

Adam Nowakowski

Acutally @Alessandro Mainente The search function does not work for me at all. I try to serach any topic or phrase and it comes up with no results.

 

Luke Searra

Hello Adam thank you for your post. Can you send a screenshot of the search error?

Luke Searra

Hopefully we can get our tech crew to take a look at the error

Petri Widsten
12 hours ago, Adam Nowakowski said:

Acutally @Alessandro Mainente The search function does not work for me at all. I try to serach any topic or phrase and it comes up with no results.

 

I never get any either unless I click on a tag.

Adam Nowakowski

Please find the screenshot below @Luke Searra

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 8.54.03 AM.png

David Rosenberg

image.png

Kevin Herring

I get the same error when I search for non-words.  Such as RC/PE1 (the title of this thread).  I just thought it was a limitation of the search engine.  Shame since we refer to so many of the exercises by the GB designation.

On the plus side I've really increased my GB vocabulary.  But there are many answers I don't have cause I don't know the right words to search with. 

Coach Sommer

Three letters, e.g. 'PPT', is too short for a valid search term.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Luke Searra

Thank you Coach Sommer

Luke Searra

Guys please search for "posterior pelvic tilt" (PPT).