This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rate My Lunch

Started by Aaron Hughson, August 5, 2016 · 5 Replies · 146 Views

Aaron Hughson

image.jpegWanted to start a thread to open up discussion on the Lunch Vegetables... So throw up a pic. 

Broccoli slaw and kale salad from trader joes. Along with spicy and candied pecans. Also had spaghetti squash with a turkey bolonegse over baby spinach leaves.

 

Julia Quigley

Looks delish! What oil/dressing did you use on the salad?

Aaron Hughson

@Julia Quigley Just go to Trader Joes and it's already made... I know it's a bit of a cheat but it is delicious.

Julia Quigley

Oh, I got it now. I thought you were using their bags of kale and broccoli slaw to make a salad (not eating one of their pre-prepared salads). Gotta love Trader Joe's! <3 Sauteed shredded kale with apple cider vinegar and peaches or apricots is one of my favorite quick veggies. 

Aaron Hughson

Awesome. Will have to give that a try.

Aaron Hughson

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I totally forgot that about raw veggies at lunch and have been doing it and thought I was completing the task. So Every day I would mark and complete it all and it was never actually up there. Now I'm trying to figure out why I started eating raw veggies at lunch.

 

oh does cucumber count?