Let me know your comments. My grip gets slippery so I chalk up between sides on the SE. Is that acceptable?
SE:
iM:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kai Ewert, August 4, 2016 · 3 Replies · 132 Views
Let me know your comments. My grip gets slippery so I chalk up between sides on the SE. Is that acceptable?
SE:
iM:
Reduce a bit the feet assistance on IM, during the PE the left side is weak, try to discover what is the point of the template where you feet fatigue on the left side and work until imbalances is fixed on this template.
Do I understand you correctly in suggesting I find a place in the template where I can complete all reps on both sides without slowing down or showing other signs of fatigue? I had reached that place for 4x4. So then I will work the 4x5 until there is no fatigue on the last reps.
Thanks!
yes, you're right.