I have not tried this yet, but I need to change my schedule and logic dictates that this won't work.
I'm going to do the advised 3 day split:
A - FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B - MN, SL, SLS
I'll do Mon, Wed, Fri, alternating between ABA and BAB.
I'd Like to do H1 on the same days as I do the 'B' workout.
The scheduler only lets me select which days I want to do it on. In practice that means M,W,F but only on an alternating schedule.
I think there are 3 options, but perhaps there is a 4th? :
1 - I can do it, I'm just not looking in the right place for that option.
2 - I choose no days and add it in manually after a B day.
3 - I choose 3 days and delete manually from the A days.
My concern with 2+3 is that it won't select my progressions correctly and keep repeating as happens when you miss a day.~
Can anybody shed some light on this, please?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Linking H1 with an ABA, BAB F1 split
Started by Adam Turner, August 4, 2016 · 3 Replies · 101 Views
I have not seen the option to schedule it in specifically on 'B' days but the scheduler should still advance your progressions if you manually input the handstand session into your 'B' days.
I'll try it and report back if it works.
Just a quick note for anybody who searches this in the future.
It's far easier to do option 3 than it is option 2.
Option 2 requires you keep track of progressions and add all of the information yourself each week, so choose your PE and step for each element. (You have to do it twice on a BAB week.)
Option 3 means you just delete it from the workout which takes far less time and requires no notes at all, as it carries over automatically, it saves your progress.