Yay - It's snowing!

Started by George Launchbury, April 6, 2008 · 4 Replies · 2,867 Views

George Launchbury

Well, after the usual rubbish grey winter, it's finally snowing! :)

Don't know about the rest of the UK, but we've got a good few inches in my part of Oxfordshire so far, although it's tailing off a little. Ha, I think I might be the most excited. I remember the proper winters we used to have when I was a youngster, where we'd often get snowed in.

Todays workout: making a massive snowman with my oldest daughter. The youngest is only 14 weeks ...so she'll have to wait another year or two until we have snow again!

Cheers,

George.

Paul

We had a good dusting down here in Poole which melted as soon as the sun came out. I hear the isle of White had snow and even down in Jersey/Guernsey too. Good fun while it lasted.

Paul.

Alex

Its almost snowing here in bristol, kind of..... just had hail 8)

George Launchbury

Great fun. Managed a decent sized snowman, and a massive snowball fight with the neighbours. Sadly, starting to melt now that the sun has got his hat on ...but #1 daughter has had enough of cold hands and wet feet anyway!

snowman.jpg

Cheers,

George.

Alex

quick move all the snow inside and open the fridge door! create your own sustainable winter wonder land :D