Following on from my work capacity post on these, here is my form check. Grateful for any feedback.
Cheers
Wayne
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Wayne Smith, August 4, 2016 · 2 Replies · 41 Views
Following on from my work capacity post on these, here is my form check. Grateful for any feedback.
Cheers
Wayne
Hi again Wayne! Slow the tempo down a bit. Take your time on these and rather than reaching forward with your head at the top of the row, reach by pushing your chest forward and retracting your scapulas. Also, your hips were rising slightly but I think slowing the tempo will help keep them level throughout.
Thanks Everett! I also raised the rings slightly for this attempt, so that if my hips dropped slightly, they wouldn't hit the floor. I will drop back a step next week and focus on those pointers.
Cheers.