This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confusion

Started by Jon Giordano, August 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 128 Views

Jon Giordano

Ok, so I'm slightly out of order here for missing one check-in on vacation a while back.  But, I just read this for step 18: "By now you have squared up all your meals into proper ratios of vegetables, fats, starches and protein" and this simply can't be true with only missing Step 17, at the moment.  Have I missed the portions for protein and fat in breakfast and for protein in lunch? or, is it implied that these follow the same '1 palm' and 1-2 thumbs for each?  

Thanks,
Jon

Julia Quigley

Jon, good question! Glad you pointed that line out.

Portions for breakfast aren't discussed until the final step, and you'll get your lunch portion in step 17 (as you guessed).

You haven't missed anything you weren't already aware of :)

Jon Giordano

Ok, cool.  Thanks for clearing that up, Julia!

Jon