This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Warmup? Cool Down? Progressing to Day 2?

Started by Justin Stanford, August 3, 2016 · 1 Replies · 85 Views

Justin Stanford

Should I be doing some sort of warmup and cooldown before and after each Fundamentals Day training?  If so, is there a video that shows a proper warmup/cooldown?

 

On Day 1, Crab and Ape.  I do not have the mobility to perform them without modification.  Should I stay on Day 1 until I can, or go to Day 2 right away?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes you need to, from general like jumping rope, rowing , jumping jack etc until specific for joints like some rotations, swings etc. for fundmentals where there is not too much joints stress the previous warm up is good.

Adjust your form without deviating too much from the original cue of the exercise, you can move to day 2 and review after the warm up for 5-10 minutes, then move to day 2 exercise.