This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check please

Started by Katerina Sourkova, August 3, 2016 · 3 Replies · 74 Views

Katerina Sourkova

What can I do to improve these? Thanks :)

 

Alessandro Mainente

Have a lot of patience, this is the hardest wrists exercise. it will take years in order to be mastered. focus on pushing the back of the fingers against the wall , this promotes the wrist extension work.

Katerina Sourkova

Which one of the exersizes is your feedback for, @Alessandro Mainente?

I'm realising I'm pushing the butt out on the WP - this is because it hurts on the bare wall :D I do it in gloves normally, but took them off for the video. Are the rest in good form? I can do  3-4 reps of all of these (apart from the fingertip ones) on the floor in the plank position, with a small bounce... Wondering if it's good enough to concentrate on improving those, or keep with these in the video?

Alessandro Mainente

I was referring to the first one. the other look good to me. if you can show the mastery (5x5) easily you can mvoe on the following variation.