This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pain in back of elbow joint when doing FL PE2/iM

Started by Daniel Miles, August 3, 2016 · 1 Replies · 85 Views

Daniel Miles

Hey!

I seem to be getting a bit of pain when I do table position in the back of the elbow (just above and to the side slightly). Im pretty tight across shoulders and chest but it feels a bit 'bone on bone' which is obviously not good. It hurts way less after I read the table mechanics post and did the techniques on there. The pain is a little more pronounced when I do the beginnning of thoracic bridge series. Especially shoulder extension and moving forward in a seated position.

Should I swap the exercise for a bit? or just apply it slighty differently? Im locking out the arms, when I bend slightly it doesn't hurt at all but I guess that takes away the element of the exercise.

 

Thanks

Everett Carroll

Don't push any of the exercises to the point of joint pain. I highly recommend seeing a doctor if the pain continues. Adjust as needed in the meantime with techniques from the table mechanics thread.