This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Integration of different courses

Started by Jared Paul, August 3, 2016 · 1 Replies · 113 Views

Jared Paul

Hi All!

I've been doing the Foundations course for about 2 months now and it's great.  But I have a few questions.

1 - I see different posts about how to integrate other courses together and when/how you should begin.  Is it fine to just add on the handstand course as well as the movement course at this point or is there an optimal way to integrate them?  Also, will the online program automatically integrate the courses together for me?

2 - Mastery.  When/how should Mastery be performed?  I certainly feel like certain areas are stronger than others and I could move ahead, but I've been slower about doing so because I want to make sure my mobility is getting enough time to advance.  I'm  sure my weaker points revolve around mobility, so I don't want to advance too far with the strength side without proper mobility.

Thanks!

JP

Everett Carroll

1) It is definitely fine to add the Handstand and Movement courses in now. The workout scheduler will help you integrate these into your current schedule.

2) You are correct in not moving on until both your strength and mobility are at mastery level. Take the time to get both of those things right on every progression and you will see much faster results in the long run.