This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How does the PRO+ auto programming work?

Started by Katerina Sourkova, August 3, 2016 · 6 Replies · 202 Views

Katerina Sourkova

Say, for example, that I have  MN/PE2 Step 9 programmed in next week. If I'm able to log all the sets/reps, does the program automatically move me onto the next progression? The reason that I'm asking is, even though I can to all the strength elements I want to continue sticking with this progression for the mobility element for the next couple of weeks or so...

Katerina Sourkova

Another question - wrist pushup series, if I'm going to jump ahead to the exersizes, should I set them all to the same Step? Does the progression go up each week so that there's a deload every 4 weeks, so then I get the deload for all exersizes at the same time? (Going to post the form check video later today to make sure I'm on the right track for next week)

Oussama KHELLADI
24 minutes ago, Katerina Sourkova said:

Another question - wrist pushup series, if I'm going to jump ahead to the exersizes, should I set them all to the same Step? Does the progression go up each week so that there's a deload every 4 weeks, so then I get the deload for all exersizes at the same time? (Going to post the form check video later today to make sure I'm on the right track for next week)

for this issue its correct

 

56 minutes ago, Katerina Sourkova said:

Say, for example, that I have  MN/PE2 Step 9 programmed in next week. If I'm able to log all the sets/reps, does the program automatically move me onto the next progression? The reason that I'm asking is, even though I can to all the strength elements I want to continue sticking with this progression for the mobility element for the next couple of weeks or so...

if you are not completing the mobility you will not progress toward the next progression until you finish it by logging of course

 

Katerina Sourkova
32 minutes ago, Oussama KHELLADI said:

 

if you are not completing the mobility you will not progress toward the next progression until you finish it by logging of course

 

So, I just do not tick the mobility box for the exercise?

Everett Carroll

Mark the mobility as incomplete to stay on step 9. 

The workout scheduler will automatically provide your deload, based on the step you are on for your different wrist strength exercises.

Katerina Sourkova

Understood, thank you.

Oussama KHELLADI

yes thats it