Hey,
after taking a big break I´m back with a form check of HBP/PE3.
Currently I´m doing 5x6 reps and the video I took is from my deload week doing only 3 reps.
So what do you think about my form?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andre Simlacher, August 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 81 Views
Hey,
after taking a big break I´m back with a form check of HBP/PE3.
Currently I´m doing 5x6 reps and the video I took is from my deload week doing only 3 reps.
So what do you think about my form?
Looks outstanding, Andre! It is hard to tell from the angle but you might need slightly more scapular depression.
Hi Andre,
I agree with Everett.
Another tip of advice. At the bottom of the pushup your lean is great, as you come up you need to maintain that same lean. Maybe mark a spot on the floor and keep your noes over that spot the whole time.
Your on the right track, looking strong.