Stepping back from HBP/ PE 3 to further dial in PE 2. Let me know what you think about the form please so I can make sure I am strengthening the correct position. Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jeremy Aldridge, August 2, 2016 · 3 Replies · 51 Views
Stepping back from HBP/ PE 3 to further dial in PE 2. Let me know what you think about the form please so I can make sure I am strengthening the correct position. Thanks!
Solid execution.
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Solid execution.
Thanks Alessandro! I do have one question for you though. Do you find that you are pulling yourself into the bottom position of the push up or simply controlling the downward motion? Does this make sense? I find that I can really keep my core locked in by using my back to pull myself into the bottom position but not sure if that is wasting to much energy or not. Thanks
If you think about pulling you down you can reach a more intense depression, so if it helps you...do it.