This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Three times weekly

Started by Mary Forman, August 2, 2016 · 4 Replies · 206 Views

Mary Forman

I am only in my 2nd week and initiated the scheduler on a thrice weekly basis. Looking at this week's schedule, T/Th/Sat repeat the same workouts (with different sets and reps, of course) as last week. So I did A/B/A last week and this week I am doing A/B/A again. This means I am doing the A series twice weekly but only doing the B series once weekly.

Is this correct or a scheduling glitch?

A=FL, sPL, HBP, and RC

B=SL, M, SLS

Thanks

 

Mark Collins

That is correct. Each movement is performed 3 times over a 2 week period.

Jennifer Rodriguez

It's supposed alternate between ABA  and BAB.   Submit a help ticket.

Mikkel Ravn
1 hour ago, Jennifer Rodriguez said:

It's supposed alternate between ABA  and BAB.   Submit a help ticket.

That's how I do it too: ABA - BAB

Kevin Herring

Glitch.

Same thing happened to me when I switched to the 3 day split.  Submit a ticket.