This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, August 2, 2016 · 3 Replies · 38 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I finally feel like I'm closing in on these after years! Yes, my form could likely use improvement, but the recording of the scap shrugs is a re-do after my workout because the video I did during my workout had a VIP cameo from my head and you couldn't see my ROM. Also, the swivel hips are finally coming along. Let me know any insights people see, I will continue to work on these as I have been, but I finally feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this progression.

 

 

(yes my glutes are lifting ever so much, but I'm also only on week 10 with the PE, and next week is deload, so, fingers crossed, another five weeks might prove sufficient).

 

Luke Searra

Huge progress and gains in both movements Daniel

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Thanks. Any glaring issues to work on, or just stay the course?

Luke Searra

For now just stay the course Daniel